Thursday 5 December 2013

Parting Comments

I learned so much about displays, blogging and retail. I never before considered all the little details that are incorporated into the making or the creation of a store layout or window display and the information and knowledge I've gained from this class has been so amazing and insightful. Its truly invaluable and worth while information and experience.
I learned the most from doing the store analysis. There is so much that needs to be thought about and planned out to the letter in order to make or break a store.
My favourite part of this class was the blogging. I've never blogged before and I really liked how we all  formed are own unique site and how we all contributed to it. Also, the research we did for each blog was a lot of fun and very interesting to learn.

Leanna Bultsma

No comments:

Post a Comment