Thursday 5 December 2013

Hello!,
This class was one of my favorite classes this semester. I enjoyed learning about how stores organize there merchandise in different ways and even if the store has a chaotic atmosphere finding order in that. Leaning about the Rootstein mannequins was fun for me as well. Mannequins are very important in displaying clothing and seeing a place that creates them and in different styles is amazing. I learnt the most from the store analysis. Seeing how a store functions that i haven't worked at and gaining better ideas of more efficient layouts and customer service was important and will benefit me in the future. I have gained lots of experience from this program, and learnt merchandising skills that you need to know to help sell your items better. Thank you Deanna!
Cheers,
KS

No comments:

Post a Comment