Thursday 5 December 2013

One Last Blog Post

The most interesting thing that I learned in this class is how to do planograms and store analysis. It allowed me to visually get a better understanding and feel of what a merchandiser would do and look like. It give a more behind the scenes feel compared to working in an actual retail environment.

I feel I got the most from the store analysis and learning how to put together a board and presenting as well in front of everybody. Being able to actually think about the details from this perspective of learning instead of having it set out by somebody and not really knowing what the behind the scenes details happen.

My favorite part was working on the store analysis of an actual store in partners to divide up the work which helps while having a lot of other homework. It helped as well for doing our own store, so won`t feel so overwhelmed.

J.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment